The 2019 Miss Montgomery County will be crowned Saturday. Seven young women are competing for the queen title and three are competing for the princess title.
The contest begins at 8 p.m. at the Montgomery County 4-H Fairgrounds. Admission is $3.
The newly crowned queen, princess and court will reign over the local fair, July 12-18.
The 2019 Indiana State Fair Queen Halle Shoults will make a special appearance at Saturday’s contest.
Princess contestants are:
• Breana Jean Patton is the daughter of Josh and Melissa Patton. She will be a sophomore at North Montgomery High School.
• Shyana Nicole Busse is the daughter of Jay and Danielle Busse. She will be a junior this fall at North Montgomery High School.
• Alexis Victoria Chadwick is the daughter of Jeremy and Kristine Chadwick. She will be a junior at Southmont High School.
Queen contestants are:
• Aubyrn Bridwell is the daughter of Melissa Sheton and Jason Bridwell. She is a graduate North Montgomery High School will be a freshman at the University of Southern Indiana.
• Aubry Nichole Patton is the daughter of Josh and Melissa Patton. She is a Crawfordsville High School graduate and will attend Christina & Company Cosmetology School.
• Sydney Spencer is the daughter of Parke and Brenda Spencer. She will be a senior at Crawfordsville High School.
• Carson White is the daughter of Michael and Kelly White. She will be a senior at Southmont High School.
• Tayla Haas is the daughter of Darren and Tami Haas. She is a Crawfordsville High School graduate and will be a freshman at Indiana State University.
• Jett Rhiannon McClaskey is the daughter of Eric and Julie McClaskey. She is a graduate of Western Boone High School and will be a freshman at Ball State University this fall.
• Abbigayle Benge is the daughter of Greg and Dwanae Benge. She graduate from Southmont High School and will be a freshman at Purdue University.