Hoosier Heartland State Bank announces six new hires to support their continued growth and expanding services. Sierra Coffing, Kerri Hayes, Carlie Gregg, Blake Jasheway, Brittany Barrett and Kinsey Crowder join the team as customer service representatives where they will be responsible for processing transactions, opening new accounts and assisting customers with their banking needs.
“We are excited to welcome our newest team members,” said Cody Hargis, retail sales manager. “We continue to experience strong growth, so it’s important that we hire great people to ensure we respond to the needs of our customers and build long-lasting relationships that align with our vision –– where every customers says, ‘My banker treats me like family and has changed my life.’”
• Coffing joined the Crawfordsville South Branch in May. A graduate of Southmont High School, she attended Ivy Tech where she earned an associate degree in human services. “I am very excited to have Sierra join our team,” said Sheri Thompson, branch manager. “She filled in while someone was out, and we instantly knew that she would be the perfect fit for the South branch.” Coffing resides in New Market with her husband Caleb and 7-month old daughter Delaney.
• Hayes joined the Linden branch in May. She brings 14 years of cash handling experience to the team, three years in banking specifically. Hayes resides in Darlington with her husband of 10 years and their three children. She enjoys knitting, crocheting, archery, running 5Ks and keeping up with her children.
• Gregg joined the Roachdale branch in May. Gregg is a lifelong resident of Putnam County. She holds an associate’s degree in business administration and strives to constantly be learning something new. She attends Rock Point Church and enjoys shopping and being outdoors.
• Jasheway joined the team as a floating CSR in May. Jasheway has two years of experience in customer service. “I’m excited to work for HHSB,” she said. “Our customers are greeted by name and feel at home in our bank.” Originally from Darlington, Jasheway now resides in Linden and enjoys spending time with family, bonfires and cooking.
• Barrett joined the team in June as a floating CSR. Experienced in customer service, she strives to build long-lasting relationships with customers and continue her education in banking. She resides in Lake Holiday with her fiancé Dillin and 10-month-old son Bradley. She attends Rock Point Church and enjoys being on the water, boating and spending time with family.
• Crowder joined the Crawfordsville South branch in July. She previously worked in customer service and looks forward to helping customers with their banking needs. Crowder resides in Linden with her husband Nathan and their two children. She enjoys the lake, kayaking, being outdoors and spending time with family and friends.