Hoosier Heartland State Bank recognizes five current employees who have worked hard in advancing to account specialists. Michelle Woods, Heather Hites, Hannah Olin, Logan Vansickle and Liz Stokes are the first group of Universal Bankers at HHSB.
“The account specialist role is just one way HHSB is adapting to better meet our customers’ needs,” said Cody Hargis, manager of retail sales. “Customers visit a branch when they need to open an account, cash a check, apply for a loan or get help resolving a problem. Our account specialists will be able to help in all of these areas and more.”
• Woods is the account specialist at the Roachdale branch. She has been an HHSB owner for four years. “It makes me so happy to be a part of an organization that gives back 10% of our annual income to the communities,” she said. Woods lives in Putnam County with her husband and daughter. She enjoys spending time with her family, fishing, hunting and being outdoors.
• Hites is the account specialist at the Crawfordsville South branch. She has been an HHSB owner for three years and has more than 20 years of experience in customer service. She lives in Crawfordsville with her husband and three children. Hites serves as a deacon of her church and enjoys reading and walking her dog, Gus.
• Olin is the account specialist at the Linden branch. She has been an HHSB owner since 2018 and has three years of prior experience. She lives in Linden with her husband and is expecting a baby boy any day. Hannah enjoys being involved in her community and socializing with friends and family.
• Logan Vansickle is the account specialist at the Ladoga branch. She has been an HHSB owner since 2018. Vansickle lives in Roachdale, where she grew up farming and raising cattle with her family. She is involved with both Montgomery and Putnam County communities and loves to volunteer.
• Stokes is the virtual branch account specialist. She has been an HHSB owner since 2015, working as a head teller at the Ladoga branch until becoming a virtual customer service representative in June. Stokes lives in Ladoga with her husband and two sons. She is on the Mountie Mission board and loves to go camping and watch her boys race dirt bikes in her spare time.