Dorothy Q was the eighth chapter in the state to organize Jan. 31, 1898. We have been meeting in the Elston Home since 1929. The Elston Home is in the National Register of Historic Places and is located at 400 E. Wabash Ave., Crawfordsville, and the home is managed by the Elston Memorial Foundation. Dorothy Q has had a sign erected in the front yard for many years and time had taken its toll on the sign. Mark Clark, a local artisan, has been able to restore our original sign. He cleaned up the original wood and lettering, built a new frame decking around it, and put on a new back. He has been doing this type of work for some time and it is a hobby with him. As a chapter, we are very proud and so thankful that he was able to restore and rework our now beautiful sign.