Welcome to our new web site!
To give our readers a chance to experience all that our new website has to offer, we have made all content freely avaiable, through October 1, 2018.
During this time, print and digital subscribers will not need to log in to view our stories or e-editions.
The final day to pay fall property taxes without penalties is Nov. 12.
Payment options include:
• Online payments at www.montgomerycounty.in.gov with e-check or credit card (service fee applies).
• Phone payments at 1-855-276-8051 (service fee applies).
• Mail payments to the courthouse with a U.S. postmark by the due date to avoid penalty. To receive a receipt, include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Payments may be mailed to: Montgomery County Treasurer, 100 E. Main St., Room 101, Crawfordsville, IN 47933.
• Pay in person at the Treasurer’s Office. Business hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Pay at local First Financial, Hoosier Heartland State Bank and Tri-County — taxpayers must bring their property tax statement and pay the full installment with cash or check.
Those accustomed to making a payment in person at the courthouse should take note that the courthouse will be closed Nov. 4 for Election Day and Nov. 11 in observance of Veterans Day.
If you have any questions, contact the Montgomery County Treasurer’s Office at 765-364-6410.