The Drug Free Montgomery County Coalition, which serves as the Local Coordinating Council for Montgomery County, is pleased to announce the 2021 Mini-Grant Application is being released for groups who are interested in funds to address substance abuse issues in Montgomery County.
The mini-grants are for programs or projects that help address target problems that have been set as priorities by the Coalition. The current priorities are:
• Community education about ACES, impact of trauma on youth/adults and resources that can provide education/prevention/intervention substance use programs as needed for youth and adults.
• Reduce Youth use under the age of 15 by 1%
• Reduce the ratio of mental health consumers to mental health providers by 1%.
• Increase residential substance use treatment availability by 2%
• Increase availability of transitional housing
The funds available are granted in three categories, Education/Prevention, Intervention/Treatment and Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice.
All completed applications will be due to the Montgomery County Youth Service Bureau office by noon April 30. Each applicant must submit one original document, with original signatures for each project request. Organizations and agencies may apply for more than one project. Applications may be delivered in person or mailed to: Cameron Cole, 808 W. Pike Street, Crawfordsville, IN 47933.
For more information about the Drug Free Montgomery County Coalition or the Youth Service Bureau, contact Karen Branch at 765-362-0694, ext 105 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request an application, contact Cole at 765-362-0694, ext 114 or email at email@example.com .
The Montgomery County Youth Service Bureau is a Montgomery United Fund Partner Agency.