• Movie: Lilo & Stitch
• TV show: How to Get Away with Murder
• Restaurant: Olive Garden
• Food: Dark chocolate
• Current spring sport and years in the sport: Softball, 13 years
• Favorite Athlete in Your Sport (and why): Alexis Osorio
She was a pitcher for Alabama’s softball team, and she rarely showed emotion. She struck out the nation’s best hitters, and the most that would come out of her would be a smirk. She is strong emotionally and physically and I admire her immensely.
• Other sports: Volleyball, swimming
• What are your favorite memories from this sport?
Every time someone gets a home run
• What are you doing to stay busy and stay in shape during this time?
I ride my bike, go to Turkey Run State Park, and do a lot of yoga.
• Do you have any advice for underclassmen?
Don’t wish away your final moments.
• What do you miss about the spring sports season?
I miss the relationships of my teammates and playing the best sport of all time.
• What are your future plans?
I am attending Butler University this fall studying accounting.
• Coach Walke on Alexis:
“Alexis is one of the most talented athletes with the highest game IQ I have coached.”