• Movie: Sci-fiction
• TV show: Golden Girls
• Restaurant: Bus Stop Cafe
• Food: Eggs in a basket
• Musician/Group: Legacy
• Song: Sing Your Way Home
• Current Spring Sport & Years in the Sport: Track & Field – Discus & Shot – 2 years
• Other Sports: Swimming, archery
• What are your favorite memories from this sport?
During a meet by sheer miracle, I threw 90 feet.
• What are you doing to stay busy and stay in shape during this time?
I have been painting, practicing my music, writing music, playing video games, and throwing shot and discus in the yard.
• Do you have any advice for underclassmen?
You are the only person who can control your progress in anything — not just in sports but in life. Cherish the time you have with each other.
• What do you miss about the spring sports season?
I miss teaching junior high athletes how to throw properly, working the concession stands after throwing, and I miss the friends I made. I also miss the weightlifting days when I thought the workout was insane.
• What are your future plans?
I plan to go to college and double-majoring in Choral and Instrumental Education.
• Coach Owens on Hallie
“Hallie is a hard-working athlete who is extremely focused on the details and technique of throwing.”