Snow will be removed from the downtown area overnight Friday, the City of Crawfordsville announced.
The city is partnering with private contractors to haul away the piles of white stuff accumulated from the recent snowfalls.
Crews will begin working at midnight Friday and continue through 6 a.m., though it could take longer to clear all of the snow, the city said.
The following streets will be targeted:
• Washington Street from Wabash Avenue to Market Street
• Market Street from Water to Walnut streets
• Water Street from Market to Pike streets
• Green Street from Market to Pike streets
• Main Street from Vernon Court to Walnut Street
• Pike Street from Water to Walnut streets
Residents are asked to not park their cars on those streets during the project.