Hoosier Heartland State Bank is proud to recognize eight employees who were recently promoted.
• Jamie McCumber was promoted to senior vice president, deposit operations. McCumber joined HHSB in 1991 and celebrated her 30th anniversary this past year. She has grown and developed into an expert in deposit operations providing guidance and support to our team, bank wide. In addition, she has developed a well-versed deposit operations department that can handle about any question you throw their way.
• April Smekens was promoted to assistant vice president, underwriting. She joined HHSB in 2017, bringing more than 20 years of combined banking experience with her. She began her time here as our ag/commercial underwriting assistant developing into her, now previous, role of underwriting manager. She has been a great benefit, to the underwriting and outside sales teams especially, bringing a strong work ethic, insight, guidance and support to her team. She will continue to lead underwriting, providing growth and development to their department to better serve our team.
• Jordan Burkett was promoted to assistant vice president, commercial/ag lender. He joined HHSB in 2017. Though HHSB was his first banking experience he dove in head first and has become a well-educated lender, becoming one of our first accredited banking professionals. He continues to provide excellent service to the team and his customers.
• Josh Foxworthy was promoted to assistant vice president, commercial/ag lender. He joined HHSB at the end of 2019 bringing close to 20 years of experience with him. He has provided significant loan growth utilizing his previous experience, while also expanding his knowledge and abilities by becoming an accredited banker.
• Jeff Kiger was promoted to assistant vice president, commercial/ag lender. He joined HHSB at the beginning of 2020. He brought with him more than 10 years of sales experience. His service, experience and capability has is a great asset to the team. He has continued to grow in his role becoming an accredited banker.
• Lacey Rogers promoted to director of marketing. She joined HHSB in 2019 bringing eight years of marketing and graphic design experience with her. She has made a significant impact with our brand in the community from communication to events. Though marketing is an ever-changing moving target, Rogers has brought orderliness to this area for the team.
• Lana Buck was promoted to director of human resources. Buck joined HHSB in 2010 starting out as the executive/HHFS assistant. In 2017, she transitioned to the human resources coordinator role expanding the role to help match the significant growth the team has created for the bank.
• Paul Jaeger was promoted to senior credit analyst. He joined HHSB in July 2021 with more than 30 years of related experience. He hit the ground running and was able to provide significant help with ag/commercial underwriting very quickly. His experience has positively impacted our underwriting and outside sales teams already.
HHSB is a locally owned and operated Montgomery County bank which consists of a team of individuals who value customers, family and community. HHSB offers consumer and commercial banking products, investment services, phone, online and mobile banking and bill pay, unmatched personal service, and a genuine commitment to bettering the communities in which they live.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here