Welcome to our new web site!
To give our readers a chance to experience all that our new website has to offer, we have made all content freely avaiable, through October 1, 2018.
During this time, print and digital subscribers will not need to log in to view our stories or e-editions.
North Montgomery is having Shoot For The Cure presented by Christi Hubler Chevrolet on Friday against the Danville Warriors, as part of their Coaches vs. Cancer night in support of Pediatric Cancer families. Proceeds will go to the Go4theGoal Foundation which helps support families as they battle the disease. The following represents a list of what is happening throughout the school corporation in support of this night:
• North Montgomery players will wear special warm-up shirts as well as gold shoelaces in support of the event. Danville athletes will also wear gold shoelaces.
• North Montgomery families affected by pediatric cancer will be recognized at halftime of the girls varsity game.
• Christi Hubler Chevrolet will sponsor a Shoot-A-Thon where 4 random people will be drawn to shoot for $10,000! Proceeds from the tickets will be donated to the Go4theGoal Foundation.
• The K9 Crew Trick Dog Show will perform at halftime of the boys game, sponsored by Christi Hubler Chevrolet.
• All three elementary schools are competing against each other in selling gold shoelaces to help support families in need. Those students and staff wearing gold shoelaces will get into the games for free. The elementary school that sells the most shoelaces AND has the highest percentage of their student body attend the game, will win $500!
• The girls and boys basketball team is also raising $1000 for pediatric cancer families. You can donate to that cause at this link: https://donate.go4thegoal.org/team/273612