Our way of life is in peril.
Based on public statements, videos, writings and published policy documents, here is an outline of some of Vice President Joseph Biden’s future actions if elected President:
• Increase personal Federal Income Taxes by 10-15% (by reversing current tax cuts);
• Neutralize the Electoral College by allowing Electors to be sued personally if they do not vote as popular vote;
• Allow late-term abortion, up to and including after birth (infanticide);
• Create single-payer government directed health care system;
• Increase number of Supreme Court Judges to 12 or more;
• Open borders with Mexico and Canada;
• Grant Immigration Amnesty for 20-25,000,000 illegal aliens in U.S. currently;
• Provide free healthcare and benefits for 20-25,000,000 illegal aliens in U.S. currently;
• Dissolve Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency;
• Add The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, an unincorporated territory of the United States, as 51st state;
• Add the Federal District of Columbia as 52nd state (see Clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution);
• Ban production of fossil fueled vehicles;
• Create carbon taxes on fossil fuel use;
• Ban fracking and natural gas exploration, production and use;
• Add taxes on financial transactions, savings and securities holdings;
• Rejoin Paris Climate Accord (without substantial actual actions by most of the member nations);
• Rejoin Iran Nuclear Agreement (which the International Atomic Energy Agency of the United Nations has stated Iran is currently in violation of;
• Rejoin Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement with China.
Senator Camila Harris has acknowledged her support for all of these actions as potential vice president (and would continue to implement them in the event she is elevated to the office of President of the United States due to the invocation of the 25th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
I encourage all voters to investigate the facts before casting possibly the most important vote of our 21st Century.